Wednesday, November 01, 2006

DNN no longer broadcasting


This is a bummer... just a week after I found this bullshit mouthpiece for the real estate industry, the website has this on the front page. I was hoping for lots more laughable "news stories" to comment on. I did find one last new story show up on Yahoo Finance though. It had some tips for sellers in today's market. I found it interesting that price reductions were only recommended after the house has been on the market for 90 days. Seems like it's still a taboo. That's consistent with the kind of prices I've been seeing on the market in San Francisco and Oakland. A desperate greed behind the phony happy face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"desperate greed" nice way to put it.
FBs are squirming inside for sure.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home